Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
This charming hotel is housed in a beautiful, red-bricked Victorian building just a stone’s throw from New Street Station and the famous Bullring shopping centre.
With a wealth of restaurants, bars, theatres and attractions just waiting outside its front door, it is the perfect place for both leisure and business customers alike. The Station Bar, located on the premises, is a great place to unwind after a long journey or a frantic day’s high-street shopping. Offering a fine selection of beers, wines, ales and light snacks, guests are free to relax and enjoy the friendly ambience or perhaps watch a game on the large screen TV.
When it comes to accommodation, the comfort and convenience of guests are the cornerstones upon which all of the rooms are composed. Each of the 40 tastefully decorated, en-suite bedrooms are well-appointed with all the amenities needed to guarantee a relaxing and stress-free stay. This includes free Wi-Fi access, television, telephone, tea & coffee making facilities. Whether business or leisure, a family or a solo traveller, there are a range of room types to choose from, including Single, Double, Twin, and Triple options.
Comfort Inn Birmingham policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Car Parking at nearby Car Park £8.00 per 24 hrs
Payment upon arrival by credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Free Wi-Fi in all Rooms Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>