Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Color Property is located in the upscale and easy-going residential district of El Prado, just four blocks away from the Historic District of Santa Marta and the Marina, only steps to Los Cocos beach and El Prado mall.
Property offering shared and private rooms. Bed lined included. 4 mixed dorm with air conditioner, 6 mixed dorm with air conditioner, privet double room with air conditioner. Personal lockers are available.
Color Property Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. This property may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. 5% fee apply for payments with card.
Taxes not included - 19%
Based on local tax laws, Colombian citizens must pay an additional fee of 15%.
Reception: 24 hours
- Valid identification is required; we accept a Passport, Photo ID and / or Driver’s License. Management may request additional information as required from guests.
- Children under the age of 18 are only allowed to stay in private rooms. Children under 18 years of age cannot share dormitory rooms with other guests that are not part of the family or group. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in automatic cancellation with no refund given.
- Smoking is not permitted in any indoor public areas of the Hostel. Smoking is not permitted in any rooms.
- Animals are allowed; Color Property is pet friendly. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Fax Service
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Shuttle Bus
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>