Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Located in a quiet tree-lined street and just 5 minutes walk to central Auckland, City Lodge offers a real home away from home experience. Every room has a private ensuite, fridge, TV and tea/coffee making facilities for the comfort and convenience of our guests. City Lodge is well appointed and offers a clean and safe environment, 24-hour reception, Security door system and CCTV.
The choice of rooms extends to Single, Standard Double, Superior Queen, Twin, Triple and Quad. Additional purpose-built facilities include a spacious guest lounge and well appointed communal kitchen. With on-site parking available, City Lodge is perfect for budget-conscious business travelers, family holiday stays, or world travelers wanting a high quality yet affordable experience.
All rooms are serviced daily and have features such as large windows and WiFi/broadband access. Our communal lounge includes a big screen TV, book exchange, ping pong table and board games for relaxing or socializing with other travelers; we also have full laundry facilities on-site.
Our helpful, friendly staff can arrange tours, car hire, transfers or simply let you know whats on in Auckland. Ask about our latest newsletter!
Whats more, our clean, green, limited-service philosophy has recently been endorsed with a Qualmark Silver Environmental rating accreditation.
City Lodge is rated top budget accommodation on Hostelword.com, and recently featured in Lonely Planets Best of Auckland guide.
Only very limited parking available at $15 per night, needs to be pre-booked.
Exterior painting of City Lodge: Please be advise that City Lodge has engaged Flemings LTD a professional contractor to wash and apply 2 coats of new paint to the exterior surfaces of the building. This work will be starting from Monday, 30 May for approximately 6 weeks, between Monday to Sunday from 8:30am and 5pm. Any inconvenience will be minimal as only the exterior building walls will be painted. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Nützliche Dinge
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Spät Check out
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>