Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Hostel and Glamping with a huge reading area with the possibility of reading and exchanging many books, a bar by the river with a pool table and many games, a jacussi with hydro-massages and hot water for 10 people and one for 2. We have a giant hammock for 8 or 10 people, an area with simple hammocks, terraces and viewpoints. The most charming details are a terrace in the tree where you can enjoy the birds and the tree is not impacted by any construction.
There are 4 luxury cabins, where up to 5 people can be accommodated, with bathroom and private kitchen, air conditioning, internet TV and shower with hot water. A double bed and a bunk bed for 3 people, 7 Glamping (for couple) of 3 by 3 meters with queen size mattress, fan and light, 1 room with economic double bed, 8 beds in a shared room (4 beds in an economic room).
Where there is no bathroom and private kitchen, you can use a fully equipped shared kitchen, as well as 6 bathrooms (3 showers with hot water and 3 white toilets, ceramic and fully equipped with towel, soap and shampoo).
Chunnu Hostal & Glamping Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Receptions open 24/7.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>