Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are in the medieval city of St Antoine l'Abbaye 25 minutes from the Castle. Discover the cellars of the Charterhouse 25 minutes as well. Grenoble is 48 km from Chateau des Ayes, while Bourgoin is 49 km from the property
The holiday home with a terrace and garden views has 10 bedrooms with exceptional privacy and comfort, a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. The park of two hectares entirely raised and closed offers you an immersion in nature with its centenary trees. Many activities are offered with in particular its swimming pool, its fitness room, its sauna but also hiking, trail running and mountain biking at the gates of the Castle.
The holiday home offers a barbecue. If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible in the surroundings.
Chateau des Ayes Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16.00 to 19.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (€ 0.99 / person over 12 years / night)
Breakfast not included
Reception from 09.00 to 19.00
No special conditions Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Schnell Check in / out
- Spät Check out
- Zimmerservice (eingeschränkte Servicezeiten)
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>