Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Não reembolsável em casa de cancelamento, no show ou redução de números.
Additional Terms and Conditions
O Cazco Hostel está localizado no coração de Santa Cruz do Sul, a 400 metros do parque da Oktoberfest e na rua dos principais pubs da cidade.
A recepção tem o funcionamento 24h para hóspedes. Não hóspedes check in (entrada no hostel) até as 21h.
Entrada / Check-in á partir das 13h00min até 21h00min
Saída/ Check-out até às 12h00min
Crianças e camas extras
Todas as crianças são bem-vindas. Informe na reserva a idade e a forma de acomodação desejada. Uma criança, até 4 anos, acomodada com os pais na mesma cama, está livre de tarifa. A partir dos 5 anos até 10 anos tem taxa.
Camas extras (colchões) estão disponíveis, consulte tarifa.
Café da manhã
Das 07h30 às 10 am
Animais de estimação não são permitidos.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
All guest rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, lockers, high-speed and wireless internet. We also have suites and private rooms.
Our staff are able to inform you the best options for your trip in the city.
Cazco Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24hs.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 15.00 BRL per person per day.
No curfew. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>