Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
With the perfect location, comfy beds, spacious and decorated common areas and an efficient staff.
Casa Roble Hostal Boutique is located in the commune of Providencia Street Viña del Mar, Santiago de Chile near us can find the Bustamante park , Cerro San Cristobal and Barrio Bellavista, these three points are of great interest within the city of Santiago and everything is within a few minutes Casa Roble. Surrounded by restaurants, bars, supermarkets, Casa Roble is the ideal place to spend a few beautiful and peaceful days.
We have dormitory rooms, female and male, for 6 people each or 8 people, they are equipped with bunk beds, clean sheets and blankets.
The hostel provides warm clothing if it is necessary, we also have lockers in the rooms and storage if is necessary.
We also have options of private rooms, one for two persons is equipped with a bunk bed, cable TV in the room and a private bathroom with shower. And finally we have a double or triple room, with cable TV and private bathroom. All private rooms are equipped with sheets and towels.
Casa Roble Hostal Boutique's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
24-hour front desk.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
TAXES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
No curfew. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>