Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are located 10 minutes from the center of the village and we advise you to visit places of interest such as plaza mayor, pozos azules, Periquera waterfalls, museums, monastery Santo Eccehomo, Casa terracota, El fosil, paleontological research centre, Marques de Villa de Leyva among others.
this place is located in a quiet street to 10 minutes from la plaza mayor Villa de Leyva and 7 minutes from bus station. this simply means one thing: leave our place and enjoy the charm of the village. At short distance walk, you will find the most popular attractions, such as tours in four-wheelers and horse-riding. You will also find activities, restaurants, bars, handicrafts shops, beer-wine and pastries.
Among the amenities we offer in our rooms in the facilities of the place we have Wifi, TV with cable (In some of the rooms), Board Games, Bicycle Rental, Tour Guides, Hot Water, Parking, access to kitchen service, laundry, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer and in some cases a breakfast (according to the agreement with the guest).
All rooms are private with double beds. One of the rooms has a balcony and private bathroom, the others have a shared bathroom.
Casa Faletto Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 5000 COP per person.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>