Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- You can cancel the reservation two weeks prior to your arrival without surcharges.
- If you cancel the reservation near the arrival date you must pay 30% of the total value of the reservation.
- If you dont show up, you must pay the total reservation.
- If you reduce the number of people who had made the reservation you must pay 30% of the value of their reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- To confirm the group's reservation you must pay 50% of the total in advance in this bank account:
Banco de Crédito del Perú - USD Account.
CASA EGUREN HOTEL SAC
Bank account number: 193 – 95027046 – 1 – 13
Interbank code: 00219319502704611315
Swift code: BCPLPEPL
Bank address: Calle Centenario 156, La Molina, Lima.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are open to receive groups of adults of different types, just write us to check availability.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are located in a monumental area surrounded by historic houses, colorful murals and art galleries. We are located a few blocks from the modern coastal area where you can stroll along the boardwalk. It has an incredible view of the Pacific Ocean, and one can enjoy a relaxing walk along the beach which you can access through the Bajada de Baños.
On the coast of Peru, Lima has a lively urban life, rich in history and cultural activities. You will be able to experience our gastronomy and try the passionate Peruvian chefs that fuse different cultures and techniques that make Lima known worldwide as the the best place in the universe to get a sampling of the highest-ranking restaurant cooking. Be sure to taste the delicious dishes offered throughout the city.
Our guests are travelers with a young spirit, adventurers, art and culture lovers, eager to meet different people sharing travel experiences. They appreciate the details, a good meal, wake up next to the aroma of coffee and enjoy the music of the chirping birds on the terrace.
Casa Eguren has 7 rooms with high ceilings, over 4 meters, and large windows overlooking the San Francisco square and the Jirón Colón, which give a lot of lighting and freshness in summer. The names of the rooms are inspired by the poet's verses, such as Red Night, Blue Harmony, Mistery Green, Divine Lightblue, Berry Lights and Oriental Gold.
These have been set as coed dormitories for 4, 6 and 8 people and one of 6 people only for young ladies with restroom inside. The beds are cabins with curtains (to give privacy). They have bedding, pillows and bedspreads, in addition, to outlets to charge your electronic devices.
We have a private room (Eguren Suite) located in the loft, with two single beds together, a closet with drawers and two bedside tables. In addition to universal outlets and with USB charger as well. We also have another double private room in the first floor (Red Kings Suite).
In the common areas there is a chill zone with natural light ideal for travelers to relax on sofas, cushions with tables and games, a shared full bathroom, three individual showers, three individual toilets, four shared sinks, an outdoor roofed dining room and a kitchenette.
You can enjoy a comfortable and quiet evening rest and a unique experience that includes art, cuisine and many adventures. We have references of free walking tours, experience tours, artistic and cultural activities, nearby walking options to party and social events so you can get the best experience of your life.
The services we offer include cleaning service, free Wi-Fi throughout the house, towel rental, kitchenette with microwave, water heater, laundry and filtered water, a shared waiting room, outdoor dining room, book Exchange, luggage storage and security safe.
Casa Eguren - Art Hostel Policy and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 hours.
Check out: 12:00 hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash ,VISA card and PayPal.
Taxes not included (18% IGV to Peruvian people or travellers staying over 59 days in Peru, according to immigration law )
Breakfast not included, you can ask for it, we have continental breakfast for $3 extra.
Reception from 09:00 to 18:30 hours. (If you arrive at a different time, you should notify us in order to receive you).
Over 18 years old. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>