Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
50% deposit required with reservation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
B. Four (4) rustic-rustic cabins, impeccably clean, each with two (2) double beds, and modern amenities...wall fans, free in/out transfer from/to Tela bus station, free wi-fi, free cell phone, one for each Cabin; private bathroom with hot shower and hair dryer; all cabins are built around a tropical garden, right on the beach and only 30 yards from the sea foamy waves.
This typical and natural Bed & Breakfast is the perfect hideaway in the Caribbean Honduras coast. We are not a downtown hotel!
we are definitely off-the-beaten-tourist-path, our guests experience the 'simple living style on the beach' mingling with the natives.
Ideal for honeymooners, nature lovers and family reunions.
If you really want, or need, to immerse yourself in a peaceful, quiet and safe environment, this is the place to come for a Caribbean hammock relaxing at spectacular sunsets while enjoying nature for a true stress-free vacation.
No, we don't have fancy decor, high-energy Disco nor elegant Bars, neither traffic lights, thousands of tourists, roaring airplanes.
We do have lots of time to read a good book and many more hours to prepare ourselves for a daily mouth-watering fish and seafood encounter with our own creations at La Banana restaurant, bare-foot lunch on the beach and intimate candle light dinners. Freshly squeezed tropical fruit juices, local pilsner beer, Caribbean rums and Chilean wines to complete the experience!
We also have available All Inclusive Plans.
We do not accept credit cards for payment at the B&B only PayPal. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Fax Service
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>