Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
You can sleep at your own private single capsule or share your capsule in a double bed privet capsule.
Each pod has its own privacy.
Once inside you will enjoy your own private TV, safe-box, ac, outlet for your phone and a comfortable mattress , duvet and pillow with clean linen.
You will also get one towel for your shower (extra towel is with additional cost).
We provide each guest with a privet locker for personal items and bag.
The bathroom and toilets are shared for all guest .
Situated in Jerusalem and within 2.8 km of Western Wall, CapsuleInn has a shared lounge, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. The property is located 3.1 km from Church of All Nations, 3.2 km from Garden of Gethsemane and 3.2 km from Dome of the Rock. The property is 1.9 km from the city Jerusalem City Centre.
At the hostel the rooms have air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a shared bathroom with a shower. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
Capsuleinn Terms and Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Israel citizens need to pay extra 17% vat.
Reception 8:00 am until 23:30 pm.
Payment on arrival by credit card or cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your booking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Schnell Check in / out
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>