Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
ello I'm Hami, I had been trying to discover the world, since ı couldnt discover all over the world started to bussiness of tourism, still not enough started to amateur wireman to contact to people by wireless which calls sing TA6FA to meet people. A man who his ship got water, tied his ship to harbour, keep running for his dreams, a man like you. ---------------------------------------------------- Tekne ile dünyayı gezmeye çalışmış, dünyayı tam gezemeyince dünya insanlarıyla tanışmak için otel işine başlamış, oda yetmemiş amator telsizci olmuş ınsanlarla tanışmak uğruna Call sing TA6FA telsiz üzerinden insanlarla irtibata geçmiş, teknesi su almış limana teknesini bağlamış hayalleri uğruna koşuşturan adem oğullarından sizden birisi , sizin gibi birisi...
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Our hotel in the village called Nar. Middle of Cappadocia. 8 km to Uçhisar and 11 km to Göreme. 1 km to Nevsehir. From Cappadocia airport only 25 min. From bus station 10 minutes. There is mini busses running as well.
Our hotel included traditional breakfast and rooms are all cave. The rooms feature a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. Enjoy your time in Cappadocia. We can help with the tours around Cappadocia.
Cappadocia Ennar Cave House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
No curfew. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Swimmingpool (innen)
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Schnell Check in / out
- Shuttle Bus
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>