Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the Client cancels a Booking, Callander Hostel will charge a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee shall be a percentage of the charges payable in respect of the Contract Minimum according to the number of clear days (that is not counting the Cancellation Date and the day of the Event) between the Cancellation Date and the date of the Event (the “ Cancellation Notice”), as set outbelow. If the Event is cancelled less than 3
Working Days before the Event, the Hostel is
entitled to charge according to the Final Number, if higher than the Contract Minimum.
Cancellation Notice Fee
41 days – 30 days 50%
29 days – 8 days 80%
7 days or less 100%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
•Rooms: We are no longer offering shared dormitory accommodation – instead, we can now offer a range of different private rooms. All of these rooms also have their own en-suite bathroom and tea trays. We have a variety of different configurations to suit the size of your group:
-1 x Twin Room
-1 x Twin Room (with additional sofa bed)
-2 x Family Rooms (2 single beds & 1 set of bunkbeds)
-1 x Family Dorm (2 single beds & 2 sets of bunkbeds)
•Cleaning Rooms: All private rooms will be deep-cleaned upon departure. We are also introducing a new cleaning protocol called ‘fogging’ – this has been specifically recommended to reduce the risk of transmission in light of the current situation.
•Communal Areas: Whilst some guests will prefer to only use their private room, we understand that others will still wish to make use of our communal facilities (including lounge and kitchen). Although guests using these areas do so at their own risk, we have made several changes to help reduce this. We have reconfigured the lounge area so that each room can have their own table whilst still respecting social distancing guidelines. A private set of basic kitchen utensils (pots, cutlery, plates, etc.) can be hired for an additional charge and each room will also have their own allocated fridge in the communal kitchen. The utensils will be provided in a container and simply have to be returned upon departure, at which point they will be cleaned in the dishwasher.
•Cleaning Communal Areas: We have multiple hand-sanitising stations throughout the building and all guests are encouraged to make use of these regularly. We will continue to deep clean the communal areas each day, however we will also leave additional cleaning materials in place so that guests can clean items/surfaces before using them.
•Check-In & Payment: We have made changes to our check-in procedures to help safeguard our guests and staff. We are now using a self check-in system. Payment will be taken (at the latest) on the morning of your arrival date. All guests will then receive a text/email giving them a code, which they can use to retrieve their keys from the key box outside their room. We will email all guests 3 weeks prior to their arrival to explain all procedures.
Callander Hostel is a social enterprise run by Callander Youth Project Trust (CYP). The hostel allows CYP to offer employability training and opportunities to young people from the local area, with the profits being re-invested in other CYP projects. More broadly, CYP provides youth services for people (aged 11-25) living within Callander and the surrounding area – incorporating a variety of activities and development opportunities.
Check-in is open from 16:00 – 20:00 if you require a late check in please contact the hostel directly before 17:00 on the day of arrival.
Unfortunately, at this time, Callander Hostel cannot offer disabled access to accommodation – due to the nature of the building all bedrooms are located upstairs.
Payment prior to arrival by bac's, credit cards, debit cards except Ames - Failure to supply the hostel with your CVV code within 24 hours of booking will result in your booking being cancelled.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>