Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of no-show we will charge the rate of the first night.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Look no further! We are delighted to welcome our guests in the 3-star Budai Hotel in a quiet and elegant area on Szchenyi Hill in the 12th district in Budapest.
We are at your service with 12 guest rooms offering overnight accommodation to 35 guests with the possibility of 2 extra beds. The guest rooms can accommodate 1-4 people.
Most of the rooms and the terrace offer a breathtaking panorama. Our summer terrace is one of the most beautiful of its kind in Budapest allowing as many as 30 guests at a time to marvel at the magnificent view.
There is a free open air car park outside, but an enclosed car park is also available for our guests at an additional cost.
On request we offer guided tour in the city, bicycle rental, tennis lessons (not in the hotel, but in a partner tennis club), beauty treatments and wellness services (not in the hotel, but in a partner wellness club nearby), airport transfer and child care services.
The hotel is ideal for those who would like to stay far away from the noises and the polluted air of the city.
Up to 100 people can be seated in our great hall making it a suitable venue for weddings, family gatherings, balls, business dinners, banquets and class reunions.
We also provide full scale event planning and organizing services. Our conference/meeting facilities include 2 meeting rooms with a seating capacity of 80 and 45 respectively and with up-to-date technical equipment for professional programs, product introduction and club events.
We offer to organize conferences for as many as 100 delegates in up to 3 sections. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Internet Café
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Zimmerservice (eingeschränkte Servicezeiten)
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>