Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation or reduction in numbers with less than 24 - 6 hours notice but more will attract a 25% charge on the deposit/fee, less than 6 hours will be regarded as a not show and there will be no refund and full payments as was contracted will have to be made.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The Company disclaims liability for any damage, injury or loss, however, caused, by which reasonable care in the exercise of its ¨Duty of Care¨has been taken. The Company also disclaims liabiity for the loss of Jewelry, cash in any currency, cameras, fragile articles and other equipent, if such forms a part of the client´s unaccompanied luggage.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Average fitness should be able to hike for 30 minutes
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The site offers services which include: cabin (sleeps 4), dormitory with bunk beds (sleeps 20 people) and tents /tent sites and sleeping bags/air beds for 30 persons, an equipped kitchen, solar and generator power, showers and toilets. Meals are served on request or you can self-serve (cook your own meals)
Blue Mountain Wilderness Retreat is a true wilderness, peaceful and quite. The site offers spectacular vistas, great birding opportunities, hiking trails to scenic rivers and breathtaking waterfalls in the Blue Mountains. It serves as the base camp for several 2-3 days backpacking adventures into the Grand Ridge of the Mountains as well day trips into the local community or to nearby attractions. The hospitality of a friendly coffee growing community will help to make your stay a memorable experience. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kostenloses Parken
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>