Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Il Bargello Bed & Breakfast is named after the National Museum Il Bargello which is located right beside the B&B. Situated in a historical 15th century building, once belonging to the aristocratic Carlini family, is on its 3rd floor with no elevator service.
This cosy home, romantically decorated, offers rooms with the choice of one queen size bed or two twin beds, depending on guests requirements. To ensure a pleasurable stay, the B&B has a non-smoking policy
Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. If you do not bring your lap-top, not to worry, there is one available for all of our guests' use in the living room.
The original wooden ceilings add a charming historical atmosphere to the tastefully decorated rooms.
Safety Deposit box and iron are available upon request.
Also accessible to their guests is a rooftop terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence.
A delicious continental breakfast is served every morning in Il Bargellos warmly decorated dining hall. Weather permitting; guests can also enjoy a good cup of caf latte on their rooftop terrace all the while, absorbing the spectacular view of Florence.
Now available is our Executive Suite right across the landing from the B&B. Perfect apartment style accommodations that can sleep up to 6 people. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>