Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Hostel is located in the city centre, next to the local market place at Ljubljanska cesta 4. About 90 % of Kočevska is covered by mighty forests which are among the most naturally conserved parts of Slovenia as well as Central Europe. A valuable asset is the conserved remains of virgin forests in high karst ridges, which represent the largest unmanaged forest reserve in Slovenia. The best known are the Rajhenav virgin forest and the Krokar virgin forest. Outstanding natural features and biodiversity of Kočevska are confirmed by 1084 units of natural heritage.
Hostel offers 30 beds in 8 rooms, which differ in comfort and number of beds. You can choose between dorm room with 8 beds, triple room, quadruple room or comfortable double room with private bathroom. One of the double rooms is adapted for people with disabilities. For all our guests we provide free breakfast, prepared from locally grown products. Guests can use kitchen for their needs too. In hostel there is also TIC (Tourist Information Centre) where we will provide all the necessary information and help during your stay. We also offer bike rentals to explore the nature. There are 475 kilometers of bicycle trails in Kočevsko!
Bearlog Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.80 EUR per person per night.
Reception works from 7:00 to 22:00 h. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>