Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Barn Door Hostel has been created for climbers and outdoor enthusiasts looking for budget friendly accommodations in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We have a year round hostel and seasonal campground located 2 miles from Rumney Rocks and 35 minutes from Franconia Notch State Park.
We are located two miles from the crag, away from the hustle bustle but still close enough to enjoy the views! We are one mile from The Common Cafe, 5 miles to Last Chair Restaurant/1766 Brewing and 20 minutes from Plymouth nightlife.
There are 5 bookable rooms. The first is a 10 bed loft. You have an overview of the common area. The second is an 8 bed female dorm. This is located closest to the bathrooms. The third is an 8 bed mixed dorm. This has lovely views of our path. The fourth and fifth are privates. One has a full sized bed. The other has 2 beds bunk style. The wall separating the two may be opened if both rooms agree.
Barn Door Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Nützliche Dinge
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Schnell Check in / out
- Shuttle Bus
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>