Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
I need every one Passport and Visa
I wish also , you have booked the room in a group. its great pleasure ,because you have do lots of fun like Indor Game, Chill out with Bear every thing.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Situated at the confluence of Ganga and Asi rivers, Assi Ghat is the southernmost Ghat in Varanasi, where pilgrims bathe before paying their homage to Lord Shiva in the form of huge lingam situated under a peepal tree.
Banaras paying guest house guesthouse offers budget-minded travelers a range of clean, comfortable rooms, all with Share bathrooms equipped with hot/cold showers. And also very nice family environment.
The Guest house is very clean and have quite atmosphere. Inside the Guest House many facilities available: money exchange, internet, boating trip. connection to Yoga Hindi and Music teachers and tourist agency facilities. Inside the Guest House you will find homely atmosphere.
Assi Ghat also constitutes the southern end of conventional city. Another lingam worshipped here is the Asisangameshwar lingam representing the lord of confluence of the Asi, enshrined in a small marble temple near the Assi Ghat. It was at the Assi Ghat where the famous Indian poet saint, Tulsi Das had written the much-celebrated Ramcharitmanas.
The ghat is now the venue of a unique cultural and spiritual event — Subah-e-Banaras — that draws large numbers of visitors every morning.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 11:00 am
2. Check out Time: before 10:30 am
3. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
4. At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Pets are not allowed. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>