Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The majority of the remarkable historical objects of medieval Vilnius as well as restaurants, supermarkets, souvenir shops, are easy reachable by walk. Family owned private property is situated in an authentic 19th century building listed in the UNESCO cultural heritage as a monument of architecture.
The central railway and bus stations are only a 5 minute walk away.
Each of the 7 newly refurbished rooms contains:
private shower and WC room;
individually controllable heating;
free wireless internet access (unlimited);
linen and towels.
Some rooms are with balconies. Most of rooms are for non smoking guests.
common kitchen for guests (fridge, microwave, el. kettle, dishes);
coffee/tea making facilities;
free wireless internet access;
free Public Parking;
pick-up from the airport (on request, price: 12-15 Eur);
Check-in: 13:00-21:00. Late check in is possible for an additional fee of 10 EUR and has to be confirmed by the property.
*Cash payment only. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>