Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are located near the old part of the city of Rennes, on the edge of the Saint-Martin canal, opposite a lock, less than 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro. The Rennes youth hostel is also very close to the Parc des Tanneurs, a corner of greenery on the banks of the Island. Via the V42, cycle tourists can reach the Pontivy youth hostel.
Have breakfast in the garden of the youth hostel, under a ray of sunshine. Watch the barges pass the canal lock located just in front of the Youth Hostel. Discover the heritage of Rennes, capital of Brittany, and its nearby city center. Taste Breton gastronomic specialties: buckwheat pancakes or kouign amann.
Accommodation in rooms with 1 to 4 beds. self-service, bar-cafeteria, TV room.
Auberge de Jeunesse HI Rennes Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, debit cards and Chèques-Vacances ANCV.
Taxes not included (0,83€ Per person/night )
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception
Pet are not allowed
Credit card numbers as a guarantee of the reservation on arrival.
Minors are not allowed in dormitories, except if ''they are over 16 years old and have written authorisation from their parents with a photocopy of identity documents.'
Subscribing to the HIFrance association is compulsory to access the hostel. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Schnell Check in / out
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>