Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
In our hotel we offer a breakfast room and a bar with view in 2 of our most famous pedestrians of the city, where the guest is able to enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of local wine from the Thessalian vineyards. There is also at your disposal free of charge hi-speed internet Wi-Fi access in all spaces of the hotel.
It is located at the center of Larissa and the visitor is able to combine his walk to the commercial pedestrians of the city in addition with a walk to the historical area of Frourio hill, at which among others, he has the opportunity to see the Ancient Theatre of the city the Three aisled early Christian basilica, the early Christian bath, the Middle Byzantine temple and the ottoman market as well.
Asteras Hotel Larissa has 63 rooms (19 single and 44 twin rooms) and belongs to the category of 3 Star hotels. The rooms are newly renovated with single and twin rooms, fully soundproofed, heat and a/c, satellite TV, new furniture special designed for our hotel, modern illumination, socket for modem, hairdryer and safes for your personal belongings.
Asteras Hotel Larissa's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Pets are not allowed.
Parking is managed from the personnel of the hotel.
Conference room up to 35 persons upon demand. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloses Parken
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>