Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Rooms on the 3rd floor are Japanese style, with tatami floors. Rooms do not come with private bathrooms or showers, and guests are kindly asked to use shared common bathrooms (men and women are separate). If you would really like a room with a private bathroom, please check availability on our 1st and 2nd floors, Asakusa Ryokan Toukaisou.
We are most excited about the completion of a living room in the center of the 3rd floor. Guests may relax in the spacious, sunshine-filled, tatami-floored room to watch TV, use free internet and talk to other travelers from all over the world. We hope guests will take advantage of this opportunity to interact and make new friends with all kinds of people.
This floor includes a coin-operated laundry machine, a microwave, refrigerator, plates and silverware, TV, and computers with free internet access. Also, the whole building is set up for free Wi-Fi internet access.
In the heart of Tokyo you will enjoy an inexpensive, cozy, and convenient stay at the Hostel Toukaisou.
We are located in Asakusa, the heart of the old downtown (Shitamachi) of Tokyo, an area reminiscent of traditional Japan which is quite rare in modern-day Tokyo.
Asakusa Toukaisou is located in Asakusa and is also very close to Ueno. Our location has quick and easy access to Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Tower, Roppongi, Tokyo Sky Tree, Akihabara, Ginza, Kabukiza, Shibuya, Tsujiki and more, mostly within a half hour by train and subway.
We are located a mere 5-minute walk from TAWARAMACHI Station (on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line), and a 3-minute walk from ASAKUSA Station (on the Tsukuba Express).
Check-in time is between 3pm and 10pm.
Check-out time is 10am.
(If you arrive prior to the 3pm check-in time, we can store your luggage for you, provided your arrival is after 9am.)
We accept only CASH (Japanese Yen) while check-in. There are serval International ATMs around our hotel and there is an Information center which is able to exchange money.
Cancellation and changes have to be made 2 days before check in date.[Date depends on Japan Standard Time]
A fee for cancellation would be charged as follows
Cancelled on 1 day before:1 day's fee
Cancelled on day of check in:2 day's fee
No-show: The total amount of the reservation.
We are unable to accept children under 3 years old.
We would like to welcome you whenever you have a chance to visit Tokyo whether for sightseeing, fun, or both!
We'll be happy to help you experience authentic Japanese culture.
We wish you a safe journey and are looking forward to seeing you soon!! Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Fax Service
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>