Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Budapest apartment is literally in the heart of Sofia - Bulgaria's capital. In a minute away is the Arena di Serdica, the Council of Ministers, direct subway connection to the airport and railway station. Perfect starting point to explore the city!
The Budapest apartment is completely renovated in April 2016. It has 3,5 m high ceilings. Very comfortable for tall people. Bed 146m/2m or extended to 2,20 m. Comfortable working and ladies desks at disposal. All the major things needed for our guests for their stay - bathroom, small living room and a bedroom. The apartment is suitable for 2 Adults and child on portable bed. There is a cable TV, air condition and fast Wi-Fi. No Kitchen area. In the bedroom there is a king-sized bed, а useful wardrobe and a commode. There is a nice view to a modern building at central street. High speed Wi-Fi and full full package cable TV; Refridgerator; Very comfortable mattress, quality bed linen and towels; Iron and ironing table; Welcome pack - bottle of water, coffee, tea and a bottle of local wine included; Nearby paid parking garage.
Apartment Budapest Policies & Conditions:
Check in/out any time.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour reception.
Not shared with anyone.
Kids bed is available upon request at extra charge.
Please do not make noise and follow the rules of the building.
Thank you for respecting the space. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- kostenloser Flughafentransfer
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>