Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Firstly, the convenient location. All our apartments are located in the center of Almaty . You will not have difficulties with transportation and all of the attractions are in arm’s reach.
All apartments are refurbished with quality. For your comfort in all the apartments there have been done either major or minor repairs. No hanging wallpaper or chipped plaster. Nothing will spoil your stay!
Comfort for our guests. The cozy apartments are equipped with comfortable furniture, audio-video and home appliances. They have everything you will need for even the most selective guests, starting from microwave ovens and ending with air-conditioned.
In addition, all of our apartments have unlimited Internet and cable TV.
This is important not only for those who are traveling on a business trips, but also for leisure travelers. If you decide to spend some time in our city with your family and children, then living in an apartment with all amenities gives you excellent opportunity to prepare food for the kids and lower costs.
And no extra fees!
In addition, renting the apartment from us, you will not need to bring bedding or towels.
We took care of everything!
You can be sure, each of our apartment is very tidy and clean.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
No smoking! Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>