Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
This small but comfortable hotel offers a total of 18 rooms – 16 with a view to a large pool which lies in the central courtyard, and 2 family rooms. All the rooms have air conditioning, hi-speed Wi-Fi, 40” LCD TV, satellite TV, telephone, electronic safe, mini bar and coffee and tea making facilities.
Please also Note: All the Rooms can be changed into the DOUBLE room as well. Please kindly inform us in advance, so that we can prepare the room for you. :-)
Terms and Conditions:
All the above rates are agent prices, per room per night, including breakfast.
• All rooms are equipped with a King Size bed or 2 x Single beds
• Check-in and check out:
• Check-in time: 14:00
• Check – out time: 12:00 *note early checks is based upon availability.
• No check-in and check out on seclusion day (Nyepi)
• Late check out rate is IDR 500,000 until 18:00 hours. Later than 18.00 hours is considered as one full stay (11% tax and 10% service charge are included).
• Maximum persons per room are:
– Deluxe Pool View / Poolside with King or Twin: max 2 persons + 1 child up to 3 years (baby cot is FOC)
– Superior Room /Double bed: max 3 adults and children from 4-year-old with an additional IDR 300,000 for extra bed excluding breakfast.
• Extra-person will be charged IDR 300.000/person/night
• A baby cot is provided free of charge for a maximum of one child.
• 50% discount is applied for breakfast to children 4 until 12 years old sharing a room with their parents. Breakfast for children from 0 to 3 years old is free of charge.
Providing a safe and clean environment for our guests and team members has always been a top priority. From the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken measures to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff members. We will continue monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and apply updates to the recommended procedures and protocols as set by the World Health Organization, DAN, the Indonesian Government, and local authorities.
As we all know, there is no way anyone can guarantee you won’t get COVID-19 whilst in Indonesia or when traveling. Therefore, AKAYA Bali Hotel cannot be held responsible for any of our guests who may be infected whilst staying at our resort.
• Normal season: All cancellations made within 24 hours or a no-show are non-refundable. Cancellation between 2 to 7 days prior to the arrival date, will be charged a one-night cancellation fee. Cancellation more than 7 days prior will be free of charge.
• High season: All cancellations made within 7 days or a no-show are non-refundable. Cancellation between 8 to 14 days prior to the arrival date, will be charged a one-night cancellation fee. Cancellation more than 14 days prior will be free of charge.
• Peak Season: A no-show or shortened stay are non-refundable. Cancellations made within 21 days prior to arrival date, will be charged a one-night cancellation fee. Cancellation more than 21 days prior will be free of charge.
Liability and Assumption of risk
PT Indonesia Liveaboards- AKAYA BALI Hotel will go to every effort to assure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable and we offer the highest quality service. In case of unforeseen problems or issues whilst staying at AKAYA BALI Hotel, we will do our utmost best to find the best solution available at the time.
PT Indonesia Liveaboards- AKAYA BALI Hotel cannot be held liable for and will not be responsible for personal injuries, property damage or wrongful death that may occur.
PT Indonesia Liveaboards- AKAYA BALI Hotel does not offer refunds or transfers or credits in the event of personal injury, airplane delay, weather, sickness, or in cases of force majeure including but not limited to, strikes, war, criminal acts, quarantine, pandemics, border closures or any other government instigated restrictions either at origin, transit or destination countries, acts of God, or any other event beyond its actual control. Pt Indonesia Liveaboards- AKAYA BALI Hotel will refund the full amount (minus bank transfer/credit card fees if applicable) if we need to cancel your stay due to other reasons other than but not limited to force majeure, as described above.
No smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Reception Hours: 24 hours Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Spät Check out
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Zimmerservice (eingeschränkte Servicezeiten)
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>