Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival - free cancellation.
Otherwise, one night will be charged as a no-show fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We have got 4 rooms and 12 beds. All rooms are nicely decorated and have got private shower/WC, air conditioning and fridge.
It is an old stone house. We serve our breakfast in the garden with local olives, tomatoes, cheese and homemade jam. If you come by car, you can park on street nearby the pension.
The host Cigdem has got lived many years in Germany speaks English, German, Spanish, some Greek and French. We are looking forward to meet guests all over the world.
In Ayvalik you can: swim, dive, surf, visit the antique bazaar, visit local artist workshops, visite Cunda Island, Pergamon and go out to local bars & pubs.
We are located in the old town of Ayvalik and are in a walking distance to the center. Agapi Guesthouse is an old greek house which was built before the population exchange in Ayvalik. The old town was built in the greek revival neo-classical style. We have got 22 churches. There are 22 islands in the Ayvalik bay. The biggest island Cunda is easy to reach by ferry or over the bridge. The city center is in a walking distance where you will see a lot of local restaurants, cafes and art workshops.
Agapi Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Please send us know your time of arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>