Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
You can cook in our fully equipped kitchens, with no need to wash up, there is a dishwasher. Supermarket is 5 minutes walk around the corner.
No curfew, you will have your own keys.
WiFi available for free in all rooms as well as PCs with internet access and printer.
Before check-in or after check-out you can leave your stuff in the luggage room for free.
Straight airport night bus 510 and during the day bus 191 and 176 will take you directly to us. See directions for more.
Every bed has a reading light, shelf, power plug and curtains for your privacy (lower beds). Bed linen is free and you don’t need to make the bed.
Cheap beer and cold drinks and snacks available at the reception.
Tea and coffee always available for free.
Free Hairdryer and Iron to use
Owned and managed by young travellers Adam & Eva.
Things to note:
1. check-in: 2PM – 10PM (later check-in must be announced in advance by EMAIL), last check-in is possible until MIDNIGHT (24:00)
2. check-out: until 10AM
3. reception: opened from 8AM – 8PM (no curfew)
4. we accept cash: CZK, EUR.When paying by card the amount will be marked up by 3% (which we are charged by the bank)
5. Age limit for dorms: 18-50 (Other guests are welcome to stay in our private rooms) Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>