Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
* Required 10% of total amount after reservation.
* Required 30% of total amount if you cancelled on the 60 days before of the check-in date.
* Required 50% of total amount if you cancelled on the 40 days before of the check-in date.
* Required 100% of total amount if you cancelled on the 20 days before of the check-in date
Additional Terms and Conditions
* You'll be charged a prepayment of 10% of the total price after reservation.
* Taxes : 10 % VAT is not included.
A City tax is not included. Please pay in cash at the check-in time, JPY 200 per person per nigh.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Convenient for transportation, shopping, bank, postoffice and everything.
Nijo Castle, Nishijin Textile Center, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Kyoto University, Kyoto International Manga Museum, Gion Matsuri Festival, Toei Kyoto Studio Park, Universal Studio Japan.
== Conditions and Policies ==
1. Check-in time: Please advise your arrival time. We will come to see you on time at the hostel.
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: non
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 28 days (or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) less than 28 days before Arrival Date ：100% of the total amount
(3) on the day or No Show： 100% of the total amount
6. Age restriction: over 16 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. VAT (10%) is not included, City Tax(Accommodation Tax) is not included
11. Accommodation tax is 200 yen per person per night.
Please pay in cash at the check in. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>