Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The hotel is within walking distance of shops, entertainment, nightlife and regular ferries to Valletta, Malta's Capital City. 115 The Strand’s 156 rooms and suites cater for families, individuals and business travellers. All rooms and suites are equipped to a high standard of interior design and amenities. WiFi is also complementary in all rooms and public areas. Each room has a safe to secure your personal belongings, a flat screen TV as well as a telephone to contact reception and any other external numbers. Selected rooms have also a mini bar with refreshments available to purchase. On the highest floors, ice machines are provided. The hotel's leisure facilities include a pool, a spa, a sauna and a hammam as well as a tanning area for the summer months. Located on the highest floor of the hotel, the executive lounge, Seasons, boasts views across Marsamxetto harbour over to Valletta. The lounge is available for breakfast as well as for some platters and quality wines in the evening. Our Italian restaurant, Grana, is elegantly furnished with a modern flair. Located within the hotel grounds, the restaurant offers a daily continental buffet breakfast between 06.30 and 11.00 as well as a traditional Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner, from 12.30 onwards. To complement your stay, Bookbites Cafe gives its customers an opportunity to purchase a book or magazine as well as some light snack and coffee, with the views of Marsamxetto harbour from its terrace. NiceThings is the ideal small shop neighbouring the hotel to pick up any basic essentials you may require. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Zimmerservice (eingeschränkte Servicezeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>