Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. We are steps away from St. Georges Mall, Long Street and Greenmarket Square. Castle of Good Hope and Cape Town International Convention Centre are also within 15 minutes.
All guestrooms feature a variety of comforts. Many even provide flat screen television, clothes rack, linens, sofa, towels to please the most discerning guest. The property's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay.
The facilities and services provided by 106 on Adderley Accommodation ensure a pleasant stay for guests. The property offers access to a vast array of services, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, laundromat, kitchen.There is a billiard table and laundry room on the premises. Private parking is available. The vibrant hub of Long Street is 700 metres from 106 On Adderley, while the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway is 4.8 km away. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 20 km from 106 On Adderley Student Accommodation.
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
We don’t have a 24hrs Reception – however if guests are arriving after the latest check in time, they need to contact us to arrange this and keys can be collected at security on the premises Reception.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
We do not accept customers younger than Only 18 years and older years of age.
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Handtücher inklusive
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>