Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please notice, that we are able to reserve per 20 participants just one 2-bedroom (for example for group leaders)!
After your definitive reservation we would need 50% of the total invoice as a prepayment at least 2 weeks after your reservation!
Part or full cancellation must be in a written form and may arrive us ATLEAST 4 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL.
If the deadline was not kept or if there is a decrease between the number of the announced and arrived guests, the cancellation fee is to be paid per person for all ordered services of the first night and for a reservation of three or more nights at least 50% of all ordered services.
The Austrian General Terms And Conditions For The Hotel Industry (AGBH) of the 15. Nov. 2006 are valid as far as nothing else agreed. Place of jurisdiction is Vienna.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Holiday with Friends, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Buche von unterwegs aus, mit der neuen mobilen Hostelworld-App.