Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
PEAK SEASON PERIOD: 22 DEC - 05 JAN
- Cancellation must be received in written correspondence no less than 30 days prior to check in date, to avoid any cancellation penalty.
Received less then 30 days will be charge 50% penalty on total accommodation charges.
- Any cancellation received within 14 days or less, will be charge at full cancellation fee (total accommodation charges).
HIGH SEASON PERIOD: 01 JULY - 31 AUGUST
- Cancellation must be received in written correspondence no less than 14 days prior to check in date, to avoid any cancellation penalty.
Received less then 14 days will be charge 50% penalty on total accommodation charges.
- Any cancellation received within 10 days or less, will be charge at full cancellation fee (total accomodation charges).
LOW SEASON PERIOD:
- Cancellation must be received in written correspondence no less than 07 days prior to check in date, to avoid any cancellation penalty.
Received less then 07 days will be charge 50% penalty on total accommodation charges.
- Any cancellation received within 03 days or less, will be charge at full cancellation fee (total accomodation charges).
In the even of no show , the agent shall be held responsible for payment based on the full length of stay( Total Accommodation charges).
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cut Off Period in Reservation:
Low Season : 7days (06jan-14Jul, 01sep-21Dec)
High Season: 14 days ( 15Jul-31Aug)
Peak Season: 30 days (22Dec-05Jan)
Early check out
In any circumstances Umalas Hotel & Residence reserve the right to charge payment for whole period of stay should your clients request early-check-out at our property.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Buche von unterwegs aus, mit der neuen mobilen Hostelworld-App.
Suche und buche mehr als 33.000 Unterkünfte in über 170 Ländern, egal wo Du gerade bist.
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>