Informationen zum Beherbergungsbetrieb:
We are the biggest hostel in Bangkok; with 245 beds across eight floors, we are right on a quiet corner between Silom and Sathorn Road. Located only five minutes from Surasak BTS Sky Train Station and ten minutes from the Central Pier, we make it easy to explore Bangkok.
Saphaipae caters to many of your needs, including:
- Female dorms, male dorms and mixed dorms
- Free fresh and clean linens and duvet
- Towels for rent
- Air Conditioning
- In-room lockers (please bring your own padlock)
- Free internet with nine PCs in our internet corner plus free wifi in the whole building
- Three TV rooms
- More than 16 coin-operated washing machines and dryers
- 20THB to wash and 40THB to dry
- Laundry detergent is only 10THB from reception
Our Bangkok Dining restaurant is open from 7am to 10pm every day, with breakfast from 7am to 10:30am. The American Breakfast Set is priced from 99THB, while our continental breakfast is only 49THB! You should definitely try our signature dishes: Pad Thai, Tom Yum Goong and Fried Rice with Green Curry Chicken!
Wake up to a fresh cup of coffee from the famous Doi Tung Hill in the north of Thailand.
- Hot americano 30THB
- Hot cappuccino 35THB
- Our fresh fruit smoothies are only 35THB: strawberry, kiwi, lychee and much more!
We also have private double rooms available with private shower room (no twin room).