Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The reservation can be cancelled or changed until 7 days before arrival without any cost!
Cat's Hostel have a cancellation policy of no refund on the amount charged on the customer credit card in case of cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival or in case of no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The total amount of the group booking will be charged to the credit card 1 week prior to arrival in order to keep the booking confirmed. The holder of the credit card must sign the receipt amount debited to your card on the arrival.
On arrival at the hostel you will be charged 300€ in cash as a deposit for the keys / this whole deposit is not returned if a key is lost/ misplaced, the check-out is done after 11am or any kind of vandalism or disturbance occurs against the premises or other guests.
Please, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any other information you may need.
We can only accept people under the age of 17 years old if they come accompanied by an adult legally responsible for them and if they have a whole room to themselves (they cannot share rooms with other clients).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Buche von unterwegs aus, mit der neuen mobilen Hostelworld-App.