Hotel Village Eden
Informationen zum Beherbergungsbetrieb:
One of the most beautiful parts of the Calabrian coast, Tropea town and the Capo Vaticano area treasure the natural beauty, history and most attractive holiday resorts - those where man followed the natural landscape and where hotels and villages are hidden among generous Mediterranean vegetation.
Placed literally on the beach, underneath Capo Vaticano, the village is only 30 metres from the seashore. Well developed amid trees and coastal slopes, Eden seems to be the natural part of this most exciting Calabrian coastal spot.
Restaurant-pizzeria, bar, market, beach services, internet point, launderette, car and scooter rental, cycling-boats, boats, table-tennis, mini-cruise to Eolie Islands with departure from the hotel's beach and various excursions trip. No swimming pool.
- Arrivals and departures: Any day (except 3 Jun - 15 Sept Monday and Saturday only).
- Minimum Length of Stay: 2 night (7 nights 3 Jun - 15 Sept)
- Board Basis: Bed and breakfast
- Price Includes: Buffet breakfast and local taxes
All of the hotel rooms are far from the beach about 30-40 meters; they are all DOUBLE with bathroom and with possibility of third supplementary bed. All the rooms have bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair-dryer, mini-bar, telephone, safe and TV (no sat).
- Air conditioning, hair-dryer, mini-bar, telephone, TV (no sat), safe, private car park, private beach with use of 1 beach-umbrella and 2 deck-chairs per room, half hour of canoe per person per day, children playground.
- Continental breakfast at buffet.
- Diurnal and nightly Animation from 14/Jun/2008 to 13/Sep/2008.
- Baby bed 5 Eur per night.
- All drinks are excluded and must be paid to the moment.
Transfer round trip per room:
- Ricadi railway station (2 Km) 8 Eur
- Tropea railway station (12 Km) 25 Eur
- Vibo Valentia/Pizzo railway station (35 Km) 80 Eur
- Lamezia Terme airport/railway station (65 Km) 160 Eur
- Reggio Calabria airport (110 Km) 200 Eur