Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings must be made at least one week in advance.
For cancellations, two full weeks notice is necessary.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order to make check-in as efficient as possible we ask that only the group leader complete the check-in at the reception desk while the rest of the group is kept together. Check out time on the day of your departure is by 11:00 am. Day storage for your groups belongings can be arranged with advanced notice. A small fee may be charged for this.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
We love groups! With the largest facilities for hostelling groups in Niagara, our hostel will make your stay comfortable, fun, and best of all - inexpensive! With our self-serve kitchen, you can cook your own meals anytime! Plus you can order a continental breakfast. Large common spaces around the hostel are perfect for meetings and activities!
We have Twelve Private rooms (Double bed)
We have Ten 4-bed dorms, and Two 6-bed dorms
Total available: 64 individual beds
bathrooms and showers are located right next to your room.
Groups over 10 will receive a special rate of $19.00 (plus tax) per person.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Buche von unterwegs aus, mit der neuen mobilen Hostelworld-App.