Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Written cancellations more than 3 months before arrival date = 100 EURO processing fee
Written cancellations less than 3 months before arrival date = 20 % of complete stay
Written cancellations less than 1 month before arrival date = 50 % of complete stay
Written cancellations less than 7 days before arrival date = 90 % of complete stay and 50 % of breakfast costs
Written cancellations less than 48 hours before arrival date = 100 % of complete stay
Changes of up to 5 beds will be made as far as possible with no extra charge up to 72 hrs before arrival.
Changes of up to 2 beds will be made as far as possible with no extra charge up to 24 hrs before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50 % is due 1 month after booking and no later than 2 weeks before arrival either by bank transfer (contact the hostel for details),
or by credit card if the hostel is faxed a copy of the credit card aswell as a copy of the (foto page of the) passport of the cardholder.
Contact details will be sent with confirmation.
In case of bank transfer, the incurred fees are the responsibility of the guest.
The balance is due on arrival.
Groups could be required to leave a deposit of 50 EUROS/person on arrival at the hostel which will be refunded in full on departure after an inspection of the rooms has shown no damage to the property.
Groups of under 18S must be accompanied by an adult.
A full copy of the hostels terms and conditions is available on request.
Please note the booking criteria, cancellation policy and payment procedures noted elsewhere on this page.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
JUNE / JULY / AUGUST / SEPTEMBER: no groups under 18 and no sports groups.
Oktoberfest NO groups larger than 6 persons.
NO SUNDAY DEPARTURES !!!
Bookings for any of the above will be CANCELLED
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Buche von unterwegs aus, mit der neuen mobilen Hostelworld-App.