Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups take the contractual achievements, that he had ordered or reserved in advance.He remains obligate to the payment of the arranged price in following height: for a cancellation between that 30th and the 21st day before the arranged arrival day 10% of agreed payment, from 20 to 14 days previously 30%, from that 13th until 7th day previously 50%, from the 6th day, until the 2nd day 80%, from the 2nd day, no show or departure prior to pre booked departure 100% of the agreed payment has to be settled.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Be aware that we will ask 50% deposit which are different as the deposit / commission that you paid to Hostelworld.
For a stay on Western Comfort boat, a 50€ deposit for the whole cabins ´keys will be asked by check in.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Concerning bookings for groups ( from 8 persons): please be aware that we refrain from having larger groups during our peak season,
since we consider ourselves a rather relaxed hostelboat ( quiet from 11pm till 8am).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Buche von unterwegs aus, mit der neuen mobilen Hostelworld-App.